14 Reasons to Love Sierra Chevrolet
Here at Sierra Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on treating our customers like family. Every day, our staff is committed to providing each guest with exceptional customer service and a reliable and trustworthy dealership experience.
So whether you’re looking for a new car or have already purchased your vehicle, here are 14 reasons why our dealership is one to love this Valentine’s Day.
- We have been family owned for over 40 years.
- Sierra Autocars has been in the automotive business for over 40 years and continues to maintain their tradition of integrity and fairness. All of the Hoffman family works together to continue their tradition and commitment to total customer satisfaction.
- We love our community.
- Sierra loves giving back. Within the past year our staff has volunteered at a variety of organizations during the holiday season including the Foothill Unity Center and the Monrovia Easter Egg hunt. We also involve ourselves with various summer concerts and events such as the Taste of Arcadia and Taste of Duarte.
- We have an on-site café.
- Our on-site café is open to the public. So feel free to stop by for a free coffee and enjoy your breakfast or lunch with us!
- Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
- Whether it’s finding a new Chevrolet, servicing your vehicle or finding a parts item, our helpful Chevrolet staff is here to help guide you in the right direction.
- We have a complimentary shuttle.
- Our complimentary service shuttles provide our service guests with a complementary ride within a ten mile radius.
- Chevrolet Complete Care.
- Chevrolet is with it’s owners for the long haul. This Chevrolet comprehensive owner benefit program provides excellent service and support from the moment you purchase a Chevrolet vehicle.
- We provide a guest lounge.
- Our guest lounge provides a relaxing atmosphere which includes high speed Wi-Fi and televisions for your entertainment.
- We have a children’s play area.
- Getting your car serviced? Bring your young one’s over to our children’s play area where they can enjoy a variety of toys, games, and entertainment.
- We are pet friendly.
- Your pets are family too! We understand leaving your best friend at home can be hard at times, therefore we welcome your pets to visit our facility with you.
- We have an awesome mascot.
- It’s impossible to miss a glance at our giant panda during your commute down the 210, exit Mountain!
- We have a commercial fleet department.
- Are you a business owner? Sierra Truck Center has a large inventory of new and pre-owned trucks and vans suited to fit your needs.
- We have a wide selection.
- Sierra Chevrolet has a variety of both new and used Chevrolets for you to choose from, just take your pick and drop in for a test drive!
- Late night drop off.
- Busy during the day and need to get your car serviced? We offer late night drop off at our service centers for your convenience.
- Chevy OnStar.
- Get the most out of everything your vehicle has to offer with Chevy OnStar services. These selected plans include advanced diagnostics, remote access, and dealer maintenance notifications.