Certified Chevrolet Service Technicians in Monrovia, CA
If you are searching for trusted GM service providers in Monrovia, CA, look no further than Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia. We employ a team of certified GM service technicians and offer a comprehensive menu of maintenance and repair services. Please continue reading this page to learn more about our service department and why you should trust our certified technicians for your next Chevrolet service in Monrovia, CA. Then, make your way over to our online scheduling page where certified services are just a few easy steps away.
Our Service Recommendations for Preparing Your Chevrolet for Winter
- Brake Inspection: Getting your brakes inspected can save you from the headache of an accident when the roads get slippery.
- Check Wiper Blades: When you need your wiper blades to function, it’s not the time to find out that you need new ones. Let us check and let you know if you need new wiper blades.
- Tire Inspection: Along with checking the tread of your tire, we can also provide snow tires at your request.
- Check/Replace Engine Coolant and Antifreeze: An engine needs to stay cool, but not so cool that it freezes, and that’s accomplished through coolant and antifreeze.
- Battery Testing: We’ll help you find out if your battery can last through the season or not.
- Battery Inspection: By inspecting your battery, we’re providing you with the surety that all the auxiliary systems connecting to the battery will work how they should.
- Change Washer Fluid to a Winter Blend: Winter blends of washer fluid are specifically designed to not freeze or cause problems due to the cold.
- Windshield Crack and Chip Inspection: We’ll look at your windshield and find anything that needs to be taken care of before the cold moves in.
- HVAC Inspection: Our experts will look over your HVAC, paying special attention to the seat warmers, steering wheel warmers, defrost, and heater.
- Prepare a Roadside Safety Kit: You never know what might happen on the road, so it’s best to be prepared with a roadside emergency kit in your car.
Visit Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia for Your Winterization Needs
Our service center is the primary provider of winter services for Monrovia, Baldwin Park, West Covina, Covina, Azusa, and the surrounding areas. We service most GM vehicles, including Medium Duty trucks, so don’t hesitate to bring your car to us. Set up your appointment online today!
Complimentary Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia Amenities
We invite Chevy owners to visit our service department for certified Chevrolet Maintenance and repair. While our certified technicians are servicing your vehicle, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi, beverages, and other amenities. To schedule an appointment for service at our GM service facility, please visit our online scheduling page, where certified Chevy service is just a few clicks away.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Quiet Room
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Express Service Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs