Is Your Car Ready for Springtime in Monrovia, CA?
Nobody wants to go through a breakdown or problem with their car, but there’s an easy way to prevent much of that. That way is to give your car seasonal service, and since springtime is just around the corner, it’s time to get your car ready for spring. That involves getting specific services that can help your car work at its best, and at our service center at Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia, we provide those services for you. We want to help you be ready for spring so that you don’t suffer any unfortunate consequences of lack of service.
Our Top Seven Services That Prepare Your Chevrolet for Spring
- Check Your Wiper Blades: Windshield wiper blades are key to your ability to see, so we’ll check and see if there are any chips, cracks, or other issues that need to be addressed.
- Battery Inspection: We can look over your battery and the external systems to which it connects to make sure that everything’s allowing your battery to work properly.
- Battery Testing: Testing your battery can give you crucial information about your battery’s internal condition, and that lets you know if you’ll need a new battery soon or not.
- Tire Tread Inspection: Getting your tire treads inspected lets you know if your tires are too ground down for safe driving.
- Tire Pressure Inspection: The tire pressure in your tires determines how quickly your tires wear out, so it’s a good idea to check the pressure and see if it needs to change at all.
- A/C System Inspection: Getting your A/C inspected allows you to have the cool air you need all throughout the warming days of spring.
- Car Wash and Detailing: Getting your car washed can improve your aerodynamics, which gives you better gas mileage.
Come to Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia for Your Springtime Services
Our service center is the proud provider of Chevrolet springtime services for Monrovia, Covina, West Covina, Baldwin Park, Azusa, and the surrounding communities. Our technicians are some of the highest-trained General Motors technicians in the Western United States, and we service most GM vehicles, including medium-duty trucks. We also provide a complimentary multi-point inspection with any service, along with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our comfortable waiting area for your entertainment purposes. Set up your appointment with our online scheduling service today!
Complimentary Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia Amenities
We invite Chevy owners to visit our service department for certified Chevrolet Maintenance and repair. While our certified technicians are servicing your vehicle, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi, beverages, and other amenities. To schedule an appointment for service at our GM service facility, please visit our online scheduling page, where certified Chevy service is just a few clicks away.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Quiet Room
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Express Service Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs