GM Semi-Synthetic Oil Change Service in Monrovia, CA
Want to enjoy better protection for your engine at an attractive price? Then you will want our GM semi-synthetic oil change service from Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia. We are the popular choice for semi-synthetic oil change service for Chevy drivers from around the Monrovia, West Covina, Baldwin Park, Covina, and Azusa, CA region. Give your engine the and performance protection that enhances your driving experience.
Chevrolet Semi-Synthetic Oil Change Service
Oil is an important part of the protection of your engine's moving part. Over time, motor oil will lose its viscosity and will need to be replaced. That's where our GM-certified semi-synthetic oil change service comes in. You can rely on our Gm-certified pros to provide your Chevy car, truck, or SUV with fast oil change service including a complimentary check of your vehicle's important parts. Don't wait until it is too late. Discover what our synthetic-blend motor oil service can do for your vehicle.
Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia VIP Treatment
We understand how important it is for you to get excellent customer service from start to finish. This is why we have a leading team of customer care specialists who are always ready to assist you. You'll also find lots of excellent amenities for you to enjoy. You can enjoy access to our comfortable waiting lounge where you can sit back and relax while we care for your vehicle. We also have a fine selection of newspapers and magazines for your reading enjoyment. Finally, we provide free Wi-Fi access to keep you better connected.
Semi-Synthetic Oil vs Conventional Oil vs Synthetic Oil
Let's take a look at the major difference between synthetic-blend motor oil and other available motor oils:
- Conventional oil: Conventional oil is an affordable option that provides protection for up to 3,000 miles. However, you have to be aware that conventional oil will have the most impurities of the three motor oils.
- Synthetic oil: Synthetic oil has the fewest amount of impurities. However, it is the priciest of the three options. Also, synthetic oil requires an oil change only once every 7,500 miles.
- Semi-synthetic oil: Semi-synthetic oil is a blend of conventional and synthetic oil. With this motor oil blend, you can enjoy protection for up to 5,000 miles.
Honda semi-synthetic oil change in Monrovia
Get top synthetic-blend motor oil change service that truly makes a difference. Schedule your service today at Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia. We offer scheduling online, or you can contact one of our customer care specialists. Be sure to make your appointment right away. Due to our growing popularity, our appointment times are filling up fast. Discover what makes us a top service center in the Monrovia, CA area.
Complimentary Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia Amenities
We invite Chevy owners to visit our service department for certified Chevrolet Maintenance and repair. While our certified technicians are servicing your vehicle, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi, beverages, and other amenities. To schedule an appointment for service at our GM service facility, please visit our online scheduling page, where certified Chevy service is just a few clicks away.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Quiet Room
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Express Service Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs