GM Brake Fluid Exchange Service in Monrovia
Ensure your Chevrolet car, truck, or SUV has the necessary braking power to keep you confident on the road. Proper brake fluid is a critical component to better vehicle control. At Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia, we provide Lexus-certified brake fluid exchange services for all models in the Monrovia, West Covina, Baldwin Park, Covina, and Azusa, CA areas.
When to Get Brake Fluid Exchange Service?
Several signs indicate it's time to replace the brake fluid in your vehicle. These include:
- Brake pads not functioning as intended: This means that your vehicle's brake pads are not providing the expected level of stopping power when you apply the brakes. This can be due to worn out brake pads or a malfunctioning braking system.
- A burning smell coming from your brakes: This is usually an indication that there is a problem with your braking system. A burning smell can be caused by overheating brakes due to excessive use, dragging brakes, or a lack of brake fluid.
- A soft or spongy brake feel: This refers to a situation where your brakes do not feel as firm as they normally should when you apply pressure to the brake pedal. This can be due to a lack of brake fluid, air in the brake lines, or worn out brake pads. Soft or spongy brakes can reduce your vehicle's stopping power and can be dangerous, so it is important to have them inspected and repaired as soon as possible.
- Your vehicle's ABS light is on: The ABS (anti-lock braking system) light on your dashboard indicates that there is a problem with your vehicle's ABS system.
Our Expert Chevrolet Brake Fluid Exchange Service
Several components, including your vehicle's brake fluid, play a crucial role in ensuring proper stopping distance when you apply the brakes to your vehicle. Your vehicle's brake fluid will lose its viscosity over time and require replacement every two years or 30,000 miles. Our experienced GM-trained technicians provide expert brake fluid exchange services that meet or exceed GM-certified standards. Not sure if you need brake fluid exchange service? Our service center team can check your brake fluid reservoir to see if further service is needed.
Our Chevrolet Service Advantage
We understand that you want fast and courteous service from start to finish. That's why our service center team will go above and beyond to deliver the top-quality service you expect. Relax in our customer lounge and take advantage of our many amenities while we service your vehicle. Our customer care team is always available to answer any questions you may have.
GM Brake Fluid Exchange Service at Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia
Experience the GM-certified care you deserve during your next brake fluid exchange service at Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia. Contact us today online. We're proud to be the go-to Chevrolet service center in the Huntington, Brentwood, Amityville, Levittown, and Farmingdale, NY areas, open six days a week to better serve you.
Complimentary Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia Amenities
We invite Chevy owners to visit our service department for certified Chevrolet Maintenance and repair. While our certified technicians are servicing your vehicle, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi, beverages, and other amenities. To schedule an appointment for service at our GM service facility, please visit our online scheduling page, where certified Chevy service is just a few clicks away.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Quiet Room
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Express Service Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs